slide show

Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Week 12-14

Disneyland and a doctor appointment. Disneyland actually turned out to be great. There's not much difference between being sick at home or on vacation, except by the end of the day I was exhausted! We had so much fun with the Froerers and got to use our passes one more time before we move.

Our doctor appointment went well too. We once again were able to see a little heartbeat and the little baby even waved at us. When we were sitting there, I could have sworn I saw boy parts but the ultrasound tech didn't say anything except asked Hayes if he wanted a brother or a sister. At this point Hayes would go along with anything so he just smiled at her. I couldn't take it any longer so I just asked, "Did you see what I think I saw?" Yep, she guessed we were having a little boy too. Chris said there was no way that wasn't little boy parts, even though he (and Kami) were the only ones guessing girl. We've seen them twice now and there isn't much mistaking that!

We (me and the 3? boys) are headed to Utah again to look for somewhere to build, so once again wish us luck!

No comments: