slide show

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Think blue!

Chris and I went to our appointment last night and we got some big news...

Legs crossed, body parts hiding, and modesty in full force, I threatened to not leave until this little baby cooperated. So stubborn already! After a few long minutes of searching, our doctor finally thought he saw what he was looking for. Chris could see it too, but I couldn't tell a darn thing.

This is when I asked the doctor how sure he was so I could have some sanity during the next four weeks. The doctor decided to do a little more wiggling and adjusting in there and sure enough, there he was. Our little man! Chris was right from the very beginning and we are so excited! The doctor said he is 99.5% sure we are having a little boy. Everything looked great and the best part was seeing him suck on his little fingers.

It's just a little more real now, but just a little! I can't wait to feel him moving around in there.

13 comments:

Chelle said...

A BOY!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!

Lisa said...

That is so neat! I am excited for you, When he gets older that will be so nice to have a boy cousin so close to his age.

Tori said...

Yea Mitzi! That's wonderful! A little Red Sox fan in the making. Congratulations!

Katie and Rob said...

Congrats on the little boy! Sounds like you are doing great! Good luck with picking out names! You are going to be such a cute little mama :)

Erin said...

YaY Mitz!!! I am SO happy for you guys! I was thinking about you while I was gone and wondered if you had found out what you were having yet! Yahoo!! Congrats!!

The Tracys said...

I'm so excited for you guys! I'm sure Chris is thrilled! The name thing can be tough, so good luck! Hope to see you guys soon!

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

Congrats on your little BOY! That is so exciting!

Paige said...

Congrats!! Now ridge will have a little friend. Yay!

Kara said...

Congrats that is so exciting. Little boys are so sweet. You must have Dr Bierer from the gum chomping comment:)

Morgan Greaves said...

Congrats, congrats, congrats...so excited for you Mitzi!

Ryan and Heidi said...

Boys are so fun! I'm so so excited for you both!

wallis said...

CONGRATULATIONS! YEAH! Boys are SO great! You will be WONDERFUL parents!! I'm thrilled for you! He'll be moving before you know it! How's the Zantac? Man, I wish there was a better cure for the heartburn. Also, hope Hawaii was fun! Enough for me too--I'd like to feel a little "Hawaii" in my life. :)

Kari said...

Boys are so fun! Congrats!