slide show

Monday, October 20, 2008

I got the best deal ever!

Before we left for Hawaii I took some pictures of Breklyn's kids, Ivie and Zander. It really wasn't a big deal at all, in fact it was pretty fun. In return, Brek said she would make me a rug. She actually looms them herself and they are incredible! She just finished one for her sister that I seriously wanted to steal. If I picked what colors to use, it'd be so cute in the baby's room.

The funny part is that when she offered, she hadn't even seen the pictures yet. Maybe when she sees them she'll change her mind and offer a washcloth instead. I definitely got the better end of this trade because the rugs take forever to make and her kids are adorable!

4 comments:

Erin said...

Ok Mitzi...these are so amazing! You got some talent!! Brecklyn has some cute kids!! I love the set up with the blue bucket!! Too cute!!

Ryan and Heidi said...

You're pictures remind me a lot of Julie Parkers! They are amazing! You really do have a great talent!

Ruth said...

WOW! Mitzi! What fabulous pics! I gave your name to my lil' sis who's due to have her baby boy in Jan. I'll tell her to look at your blog again.

Also, a rug from Breklyn? No fair! Tell her I want to see pics!

Love ya babe! Hope Hawaii was awesome!

wallis said...

WOW! You rock! Great work!