slide show

Monday, October 20, 2008

I love these...

I keep saving these pictures over and over in my google reader account. I can't let them go. I look at them and I just get happy. Yesterday Kami asked me what blogs I look at, so I think I'll share some of them so you can love them too.

This picture reminds me of my childhood. My dad would make us ebelkivers and suzies on weekend mornings. My mouth waters just looking at them. This picture came from A Little Sussy . She is a photographer and chef!
When she posted these cute crafts, I put them on my "if I only had time, I would make these" list.
Whenever I get a post from Tangle and True, my adrenaline picks up a little. They alway have the cutest kids stuff. I guess I can be into that now without it being wierd. They also do a bunch of awesome randomness. A mobile, family tree picture, robot cupcakes, and homemade samoas all on the same blog! Love them!

Here are some good ones from Design Mom.

On to photography. Julie Parker's blog is one of my sister and my favorites to look at. She also takes the pictures for one of our favorite baby stores ever, Little Cherry Blossoms on 25th street.


This picture gets me excited for a little boy!

Now I shared all my favorites, let me know what blogs you like.

5 comments:

Tori said...

Okay, now I'm starving! I'll have to check out those craft blogs too...cute stuff!

The Taylor Family said...

Good blogs to look at! I am excited to go through and look at them all. I love Julie's website too. She took Carrera's picture when she was born and did fabulous and she also took them for the store Little Cherry Blossoms. I love that store too. Congrats on being pregnant. I think it is so cool that you are keep a blog of it all right now because you forget so fast. It'll be nice be able to look back at. Congrats again.

Erin said...

I love all these blogs!! I too look at Julie Parker's website on ALOT!! I actually know the parents of that little baby boy that you listed on your here :)

I will have to post some of my favorite blogs when I get a minute but it might be a repeat of all of yours!!

Ryan and Heidi said...

The cupcakes are adorable! I might have to attempt the witch ones! And I also love Julie Parker's blog! She did our family pictures! Check them out. I think if you type Smith family in the search on her blog it comes up. She does an awesome job!

Woodlands said...

Mitz,

The pictures are darling! Be careful with Julie Parker! Kory and I had our family pics with her and she was a beast!!!! I would never have her do them again! There is a girl that does them just like her and is a doll! She is so nice! Her name is Amber Togisola! I will get you her number if you would like it!