slide show

Monday, April 28, 2008

Some things in life are irreplaceable!

How much would you pay for a friend that honestly tells you how your butt looks in a new pair of jeans? What would you give to have a personal cheerleader follow you through life standing behind you and cheering you on when you feel like your defeated? How priceless would it be to have someone plowing the path before you or testing the swimming pool before you plug your nose and jump right in?

Well, I know how much I’d pay because I have someone who does all these things for me. She’s my sister and believe me, she rocks!

It’s not just because Kami paved the way in life for me (and I still do owe her for testing the curfew rules first), and it’s not just because she does more for me than I even do for myself, but she rocks because she is, and always has been, by my side through everything. I know, I’m kinda mushy, but I’ve been thinking a lot lately about how much she does for Chris and me and I at least owe her a great big THANKS!
Wait, there are two more reasons that Kami rocks. She brought these two little blessings into my life.
My sweet little niece Navie...
& my adorable nephew Ridge!
Ha, and she just keeps on giving (if she knows it or not) because these pics came right from her blog! Thanks girly!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

That is so sweet! Isn't it nice to have such strong bonds with sisters. Oh, by the way... I think she is amazing too.

AnGiE said...

That's so great that you guys have such a close relationship! It's nice to have a best friend who is also your sister!

Erin said...

You girls are so cute! I have to say I am so glad that I have become friends with the two of you. I think it is great that you guys have such a close relationship!!

Kami said...

Wow!! Do you want to just make me cry? :) You know that I love you and am so happy that I have you as a sister as well! I am so thankful for you and everything that you do for me! Navie and Ridge love you and have such a great aunt that does so much for them. I am glad that we can hang out and am looking forward to this summer so we can have some more sister time! Thank you this really means so much to me!

Ruth said...

That is so great you are so close! I have to agree that Kami's pretty cool! And a great photographer too!

Anonymous said...

Such cute pics. Those are cute names too.