slide show

Friday, May 9, 2008

Meet my pregnant, or formerly pregnant, friends

I’ve just decided that I am about the only married person I know that doesn’t have a kid or that’s not currently pregnant. Seriously, even at church they pass around this “are you pregnant” list as if it’s something you might have caught through the week by sharing a drink with someone who is already pregnant. It’s not the flu people, it’s a baby! I guess it is a married ward...
So here we are after Zander’s blessing last Sunday. Breklyn (bottom left) started the baby trend with Ivy and baby Zander, then Amelia (top left) had her brand new baby Tysha this week, and Holly (top right) has about 10 weeks left before we meet her baby Trey, and Steph (bottom right) is just starting her second trimester. These girls are going to be busy! The best part of the day was when Steph sang me the Seasame Street song “one of these things is not like the others…” Very funny Steph! :)

Here are some pictures I took Wednesday when we went to the hospital to meet Tysha. She is so sweet and you can already tell what an awesome mom Amelia is going to be!

5 comments:

Ruth said...

Oh my gosh! She is absolutely beautiful!!! Thank you for posting these pictures so I could see them. Of course the day I emailed you was the day I hadn't checked your blog first!

P.S. You're not the only one not pregnant. :)

Erin said...

It looks like it is time for a baby (wink wink :)

Brittnee said...

Mitzi..how are you?? It's been years since I have seen you. Your page is so cute, I love it. Your pics are way cute.

Steph said...

Mitz I know this is a super delayed comment but I read this post when you first posted it on Google Reader and never got around to commenting!! I think this post is so funny, I need to get those pictures from you from Zander's blessing!! Tysha looks adorable!! You're so awesome!

hoLLY said...

your so funny you are the only one not knocked up haha jk! Rosie's not .its okay everyone is ready at a different time! We all are so hottt!!