slide show

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 7


It starts. Got sick a couple nights last week but sick almost every night this week. Hayes and I aren’t huge morning people, in fact it takes us a while for both of us to fully wake up in the morning. Give us the chance though, we could stay up playing all night long. Seems like this baby takes after dad and wants to sleep at night-even if I’m not ready for bed. If I don’t comply and lay down, baby brings on a  bad case of nausea. Oh no, what would we do with another person around this house that falls asleep with dad at 8:30 and wakes up bright and cheery every morning?

When we were little my dad used to ask my sister and me if he made a good chair. I never thought about that until this last month. I have now become Hayes’ chair. Now there are three people constantly connected to me. Myself, baby and my two year old. If Hayes isn’t sitting on me, he’s poking me, climbing on me or pulling me in every direction. Call me a chair or a punching bag, either way it’s time for Hayes to have a new playmate besides momma.

No comments: