slide show

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Baby #2

It still isn’t real. We have been so engulfed by BIG LIFE DECISIONS that it really hasn’t sunk in yet that we will get another bundle of joy. In fact, when we talk about it, it almost seems like a lifetime away and silly to already be ecstatic (which we totally are).  Since I haven’t had hardly any symptoms (besides occasionally having to wake up in the middle of the night to pee) I have to even remind myself that there is in fact a human being growing inside me.

Just like your big brother, I had no mother’s intuition about being pregnant. Not a dream, not a feeling…nothing. just a positive test. I can’t wait until it feels real. I can’t wait to remember what it feels like to have a baby kick inside of me or get the hiccups. I can’t wait.

We found out pretty early that we were pregnant (like 4 weeks). This is awesome and sucky at the same time. Awesome we are pregnant. Sucky because that means we have to wait even longer meet you. Let’s just hope you stay poked in there as long as possible before you make your little bump appearance. Finding out early also means keeping you a secret longer.

1 comment:

wallis said...

Oh Mitzi! SO EXCITING! Sounds like you have some fun adventures this year. Just thinking of you! Hope all goes well--you deserve it! --Erin