slide show

Sunday, March 18, 2012

Week 10 & 11


I am an emotional wreck! Everything makes me cry…movies, blogs, even just a quite moment thinking about life. It’s not that I’m necessarily sad, in fact in this point of life I’m very grateful, but I just have all of these dang emotions. We are trying to get a house down in Vegas right now so my emotions (and brain) are everywhere. I just can’t wait to have a healthy little babe and a safe roof over our heads.

Telling people that we are expecting another little baby is always fun. My mom and dad kind of already guessed it. When we were down in Vegas with my dad looking for houses I was so so so sick. I made Chris pull over a few times while driving around, I puked over and over after my dad fell asleep at night and nothing sat right the entire week with me. We’ll just say being sick makes it hard to be discreet and my dad had a pretty good idea what was up.  Maybe it was the constant munching of animal crackers and Gardettos from my purse that gave it away. They seemed to be the only thing I could keep down.

Everyone is already so excited for this baby to come. Aunt Kam is already complaining he/she will be too far away to snuggle with anytime. Grandpa Dave shed a few tears and all in all everyone is every excited!

Hello crazy dreams. Well, maybe crazy isn’t the word to describe it. Maybe it is more like anxiety dreams. All night long I can’t sleep because I’m dreaming about moving to Vegas and not having a house. I know that’s silly and everything will work out but that’s not what my brain thinks when I shut everything else out at night. Don’t worry baby, by the time September comes along we should have everything worked out… I hope. 

No comments: