slide show

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Week 35

I’ve heard that a man can get the same “symptoms” as their pregnant wife before, but I never thought my husband would be one of them. Don’t worry, he isn’t lactating or getting colossally huge (like I am), he’s taken on nesting. Obviously, I wasn't going to do it.

I woke up in the middle of the night last night (baby hates it when I try to sleep) and I could hear banging downstairs. When I went down to see what the heck was going on, you can imagine the glee in my eyes when I smelt cleaner and saw our organized cupboards . Cleaning in the middle of the night, man do I love this guy!

This wasn’t the first time I’ve caught him doing such a thing either. I’m so grateful he’s gotten the cleaning bug the last couple weeks because it’s perfect timing for our MOVE. We just found out that we are going to be moving a week from Saturday. Wish us luck!

Bring on the moving, bring on the end of the quarter grading, bring on the weekly I-hope-I’m-not-dilated-more-so-this-baby-doesn’t-come-early appointments, bring on the beginning of coaching another girl’s golf season, and bring on the pressure of not having a name picked out yet! I think I can handle it. I don’t think I can get anymore crazy than I already am, can I?

10 comments:

Erin said...

Mitzi...your moving? WHERE? Wow you do have alot going on! Please PLEASE let me know if you need any help :) We have access to trucks! Ok and as for Chris cleaning...Send him over to my house...my cupboards need some reorganizing :)

hoLLY said...

Moving??? whar where are you guys moving too? your so sweet to offer me help me your the one that needs it more haha that sounds rude but i didn't mean it like that! ha let me know what I can do to help!!!

Steph said...

So I just was like "Sky, did you know they were moving?! What?!" And he was like, "Ummm.. yah I've known for like 3 weeks.." What? Am I just a really bad listener? Haha.. Well I'm up for whatever you guys need, please let us know!! See you guys this weekend I'm sure :)

Chelle said...

Moving sucks! We've done plenty of it. Where ya going? I'd offer to help pack boxes but I think my three little ones would manage to unpack more than I could pack up! I do have a handy husband though. He'd love to come help! Let me know the dates.

Ruth said...

Why are you moving? Where are you moving to? Sounds like I'm not the only one out of the loop. Good luck with all your craziness! And props to Chris for cleaning. Wow!

Tori said...

Where are you moving? Yeah! St. Louis! Just kidding. That's so fun that Chris is nesting; he is a good guy. Are you coaching golf this spring, or is that in the fall? Hope you're feeling great. It's right around the corner now! I'm so excited for you to experience what's ahead-- what a wonderful miracle! Are you going back to work this next fall?

Anonymous said...

What a good husband! I wish mine would get the cleaning bug! Good luck with the move and everything else over the next few weeks.

Paige said...

Like everyone else...where in the crap are you moving?

Rick, Jacee, Paylen said...

so obviously we all need a little more info about where you are moving to. Not to far I hope. By the way, is Chris available for hire!? :o)

Amelia said...

"There cannot be a crisis next week. My schedule is already full." - Henry Kissinger. You made it through moving and grades, and you're doing great!! The finish line isn't far away, and everything is going to work out just fine! :) You're amazing, and I know you'll be ok!!