slide show

Friday, March 20, 2009

Anyone need some post-its?

I wish it was, but unfortunately this wasn't staged. Welcome to my desk...
Okay, so I like post-its. Wait...what's that under the binder?
My deepest darkest secret-I go a little overboard with to-do lists. I came to school one morning and looked at all my post-its, overflowing with things I haven't done yet, and it made me sigh in disgust. My reaction, I pushed them under my binder so I wouldn't feel so overwhelmed. I don't think it worked. Now those hidden yellow squares of horror are always lingering on my brain.

Can I quit yet?

7 comments:

Lisa said...

I am the same way! There is always at least a few lists on my desk.

Kari said...

Man I thought I was bad! Glad to see someone has it worse than me! Ha Ha Good luck getting through those! Especially with a baby coming.

Tori said...

I think it's a teacher thing! When your baby comes though, just be prepared to let the to-do list thing go for a while! Your to-do's will be pretty clear: feed, change diaper, console, put down for nap, repeat. You'll love it! Can't wait for you to get a break from school. Will you be going back in the fall?

hoLLY said...

thats too funny! I love post its too!

Paige said...

wow mitzi, do you need to go to rehab? ha I have the same problem with post its. People at work make fun of me because I have them sticking all over my desk and under my keyboard. They're just so convenient to use. I like that we have that in common! see ya tomorrow at bunko!

Amelia said...

My desk looks exactly the same!! I also am a compulsive list maker. So much so that people at work make fun of me for it! But Mitzi, if that's our only flaw, I'd say we're doing pretty dang good! :)

Anonymous said...

Could not find a suitable section so I written here, how to become a moderator for your forum, that need for this?