slide show

Monday, September 8, 2008

Called to serve

Andy,
To be honest, when I first met you I didn’t really know what to think. You were 14, full of stories (which most of them had to be double and triple checked for accuracy) and crazy about life. If something was in the making, you were smack dab in the middle of it. Now, five years later, I can’t believe how mature you have become!

You rocked your farewell speech sharing your testimony with us all! Chris and I still haven’t been able to stop the tears. You can’t believe how much we are going to miss you, but go out there and conquer Minneapolis. We all know that you have a gift that’s going to make a difference in a lot of lives.

Congrats Elder Torgersen and go rock the Hmong language!

4 comments:

Ruth said...

Hey cute girl! I miss ya!

So congrats to Chris' brother! What a fun/scary/exciting/hard experience he's starting. :)

And if you're interested, I read a book about the Hmong people/culture/history. It's called "The Wind Catches You and You Fall Down." It took me awhile to get through it, but it was quite an interesting read.

See you soon! Hope your students are good this year.

Paige said...

OH that makes me want to cry! Having a missionary leave is such a bitter sweet experience. But they always come home. :)

Morgan Greaves said...

Oh that was so sweet! Jake gets home in three weeks...it goes by SOOOO fast!

Woodlands said...

Oh my heck!! We found your blog from a friend of Korys! Your blog is darling!!!!