slide show

Thursday, September 3, 2009

White coat ceremony

Boy, you look good in white! So professional! Sucky that school already keeps you up way too late at night. At least one of us should be getting some sleep. Anyway, I just wanted to say that you worked hard to get here and we are darn proud...you little pharmacist (in training) you!

p.s. Update from last post...we didn't find a darn thing wrong with Hayes. Good news, but now we must look elsewhere for answers. A third medicine maybe, a voo-doo doctor, anything else we can think of... we are pulling out all the stops here.

3 comments:

Lisa said...

If you want to try something different, you could take him to a Chiropractor. I have heard that a lot of babies benifit from it, with their reflux.

TJ & Hanna Roberts said...

Hey Mitzi it's Hanna, Holly's friend. Olivia spit up from day one and when I say spit up I really mean throwing everything up. She had really bad acid reflux and would cry everytime she ate. Good news is her reflux got better by about six months bad news She spit up litterly until she was one! It never ended. I guess there is no advice but at least there are some of us that have been through similar situations. If it makes you feel any better.
P.S. my sisters baby's had acid refulx and she had to give them medicine everytime they ate but it made the worlds difference. I'll find out what it was if you would like?

hoLLY said...

yay!! for chris! and I must say yay for nothing wrong with Hayes, T was the same way! I promise it gets better!