slide show

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Summer

I just realized how much time we have spent outside this summer.
My baby loooves it!
Here are a few random pictures from our summer. outside at the air show at the beginning of summer
Hayes' reaction to these... ...was so funny! He wouldn't even blink!

watching dad and pop-pop golf in a derby

a little drive in fun

hanging out in Park City and at the cabin

Look really close at the outfit my dad bought Hayes. Yankees, Chris' family just loved that one!

and tons of swimming

(these ones are from a day at the pool with some teacher friends at Davis, I miss them already)

Summer was so fun! Now bring on the hot chocolate, chilly nights bundled in blankets, cozy sweaters, and (finally) some good TV!

6 comments:

Davis Family said...

H! the Yankee outfit kills me! Slade would have had a fit :) It looks like you have had such a fun summer! I will be getting in touch with you soon to set up pictures.

Steph said...

Cute, cute, CUTE!! Love all the pictures!! Looks like you guys had a super fun summer (I'm talking like we didn't spend a ton of our summer with you, it was the best, don't ya think? :)

Oh and speaking of good TV, guess who I've been getting to watch Grey's Anatomy with me? Yep, Sky was asking me questions like "wait, I thought Cristina had a miscarriage or something?" Haha!! That's right baby!! I signed up for a free trial of Blockbuster Online just so I can get through the seasons, hopefully I won't be too far behind! :)

hoLLY said...

oh i love summer, and looks like its been good to you too! those pics at the park...Hayes looks so little! so cute love all of them!

Ruth said...

Yay for pictures! Hayes just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! Hope Chris didn't get hurt on those Alpine Slides. :)

Anonymous said...

Fun pictures! You guys were busy. Your baby is so adorable.

Mike and Quel said...

Wow he really is a cute little boy!