slide show

Friday, January 23, 2009

You want to play that way do you?

As childish as it gets, I won’t lose. Ask anyone, I am a Christensen and deep down being stubborn runs in my blood.

All I ask from you stupid college classes that come in my room at night is to not erase ONE of my four sliding whiteboards, just one. I know it’s not convenient for you, but it’s not convenient for me to rewrite my board every stinkin day either. Do you know how long that takes? Nor is it convenient for me to bend my big fat pregnant butt over and pick up all the textbooks off the floor that you "somehow" dropped out of their bins, but that’s another rant.

So let’s make it clear. The first time you erased my entire board I was bugged, but you didn’t know the rules so I forgave you and hung a sweet little note in pink and brown polka dots on the board saying pretty please. The second time you did it, you even went so far as to move my sign and erase away. This time I got a little mad.

Now that it still isn’t stopping, I’m seeking revenge. I’m hiding every single dry erase marker in my room so now YOU have an inconvenience just like me. Go ahead and find your own markers. Oh ya, and I’m unplugging my Airwick every night too so now you won’t even get a swoosh of harvest spice greatness every 36 minutes either. And as soon as I can think of something else mean, I won’t hesitate to do that either. I bet the evil perpetrator looks like one of these two...

Sometimes people ask me if I can see a change in my moods now that I am pregnant. I simply smile at them and politely answer, “not at all.”

11 comments:

Lisa said...

I feel your pain and I cracked up when I saw Spencer!!!

The Porter Family said...

Lol....Mitzi you are my hero.

Kami said...

HA HA! Jerks! They must be the same college students that turned off the lights on Paige in the bathroom!!! hee hee

Chelle said...

Too funny!

Marcos said...

How about this: make sure that EVERY single white board has something in it; you could have students from your last period write their favourite sarcastic poems or something. This way they have to erase every board without erasers. And, an old classic, leave a little tiny tack on the chair. HAHAHA, man I love it! One last evil tip, put something sticky (hair gel works wonders) on the little hole used to move the boards. I hope one of these help. I hate, HATE, inconsiderate people.

Ruth said...

LOL. I'm so sorry Mitzi! But you make me laugh! I hope you are able to use something Marcos suggested. Now you know what kind of high school kid he was and what kind of husband I have! I guess I'll have to watch my back when our kids are old enough to start playing pranks they learn from their dad. HA!

Katie and Rob said...

Ha ha ha! Mitzi, you make me laugh! I would be quite upset too, how rude! And way to go for trying to give them a taste of their own medicine :)

Davis Family said...

HA HA! I love the picture of Spencer at the end :) I hate people like that!

Tori said...

You make me laugh so hard! I've never seen this side of you, but I love it! Here comes the sass

ThE fRoNkS!... said...

Mitzi you crack me up. It was good to see you the other day at the doctor. I hope all is going well. You look super cute pregnant. Don't be too jealous though... I am having her on TUESDAY!! YAY! I only say that because I am sure you understand that I am done being pregnant!

Woodlands said...

yIkES!!! You have had it! Get that baby out!!! I know your pain! You get to a point that everything and everyone pisses you off!!! Im excited for you! It seems just like yesterday you were on Weber Highs golf team!! That is Awesome!