slide show

Wednesday, June 4, 2008

I can’t wait!

I have this crazy feeling deep in the pit of my stomach…
You know that excited feeling you get when the doors of Tai Pan slide open? You start anticipating all the greatness that might be waiting inside. It’s like the same feeling of putting your first pair of booties on at the Parade of Homes (which by the way is just around the corner)! This last week I have had those same excited feelings nonstop. Why? This Saturday Kami and I are going to ten hours of photography fun at the Picture Life Workshop!

Everything is ready and I’m stoked. I got a new camera

and lens

I'm so excited that I am actually taking notes in my camera’s manual and reading this book.

To be prepared for the big day, I got Kami to come out with me to experiment a little with my camera. Thanks for all your help Kam! My niece makes the perfect model. Here are some of the pics I snapped and put in my first collage in photoshop.

9 comments:

Steph said...

That sounds like so much fun!! You are AWESOME Mitz!! Can I have you and your sister take pictures of our baby when the time comes? Hehe :)

P.S. If you're looking for another couple to hit the Parade of Homes with, you've found 'em! We should seriously go together!! And I'm thinking next time I have to go get stuff from Tai Pan that you're coming with me because I need help in that department and judging by your house, you're a pro!! :)

Erin said...

It must be in the Christensen blood to have such talent! Those pictures of Navie look awesome! I have been debating and debating wether or not I should get the Rebel, so once you go learn all the cool tricks let me know your thoughts on it :)

Lisa said...

Those pictures are so cute! Have fun... I need to learn how to use my camera too.

Tori said...

Oh my gosh! Those pictures are amazing! You've got some serious talent. Have fun at your class with your sis. :)

Paige said...

That's so funny! I found that same blog with the workshop a few months ago and wanted someone with a nice camera to go because I wanted to go but I don't have a camera! I told my SIL Marcie but I don't think she signed up. You'll have to tell me how it went. Your pictures are lookin good!

hoLLY said...

I love these pics your amazing! Yeah for blogging, we are so happy to be introduced to this neat thing. you guys are so cute! Thanks for coming to my shower and I love the little outfit!

Unknown said...

Good job Mitz! Talent in picture taking and dodgeball! :) your such a good writer to, all of your posts are so cute!

Tatum Wheeler said...

You probably don't remember me I was in your ward for about a year. Anyways I am wondering where you did your workshop and how much it was? Leave me a comment if you have a second. lbwheeler.blogspot.com
Laura

Tatum Wheeler said...

I found your link to the site but I would still love to here what you thought of it. Do youknow if they are doing anymore?