slide show

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A few things you might not know about me…

* I love cheesy things! Little comments or movies that make most people roll their eyes and gag...I think they are sweet!

*I’m not a morning person or a late night person. I function between 9 am and 10:30 pm.

* I hate taking quizzes that tell me what I resemble most because I can never honestly answer them without trying to alter my results. Plus every answer I read sounds like a good one to me.

Quiz- Which Disney Princess are you? I was Pocahontas the first time, Snow White the second, and I really just want to be Bell. Hummm, what would Bell like better ice cream or French fries? Forget it, quizzes suck!

* I have always had an ongoing list of baby names, even when I was little. Any new ideas?

* In fact, I love lists in general. Thank goodness for post it notes and calendars!

* I love shopping, but I’m not an impulse buyer. I contemplate over and over before I finally decide yes or no, black or brown. When I do buy something I almost always consider returning it.

* I play dodge ball, Bunko, and do a dinner group with a bunch of my friends (we miss you Ruth).



* I always have a late fee at the library.

* I was bit by a neighbor’s dog in 8th grade. I had to have plastic surgery and many many stitches.

* Spontaneity, don't look here. I have the rest of my life already planned out.

* I am paranoid about everything…natural disasters, my house burning down, loved ones getting cancer, death, robbers, aliens, being alone, being late, letting people down, etc.
* My dad rocks! He is the best example of giving service to everyone and he always knows just what to do next. I have no idea what we would all do without him! Now if only we can find him a wifey...

* I have to get everyone’s opinion on everything. Can't life just be one giant poll?

* I have a hard time asking for (and accepting) other's help, even when I really need it. I'm also not very good at saying no, unless you are one of my students and then I'm afraid it comes way too easy!

* Okay, this one is way hard to admit. In the tiniest, littlest, most minuscule way, I tend to be a little overly emotional sometimes (ahem, okay a lot). Seriously, I admit I have those days that are dra-ma-tic! I’m like a little kindergartener with all my tender feelers everywhere. Be careful or I might just erupt in tears at any moment and no, I can't control it. My tears have a personality of their own.

* When I grow up, I want to be my sister (you probably already guessed that).

*I love:
Sundays, Oprah, traveling, the smell of cut grass, Dr. Laura, pictures, any type of surprises, Walmart, sleeping with the window open, frosted rock ice cream (milk chocolate and sweet cream mixed with marshmallows Ü), people who comment on my blog, and my fam!

*I hate:
Watching anything twice, the taste of coffee or mocha, feeling left out (remember, sensitive Kindergarten feelers), round brushing my hair, being late, grocery shopping alone, and the hamsterish smell of kids after gym class.

8 comments:

Ruth said...

Wow. Great post! I loved learning more about you. The longer I know you, the more I really think we were made from the same star: Lists. Frosted Rock ice cream. Hate for being late. Paranoia.

I want to hear more about this plastic surgery and dog bite.

I miss you guys too!

Heidi said...

That was a cute post!!! I learned quite a bit about you.. I agree with loving Frosted rock ice cream, but I am a cake batter with twix fan!

AnGiE said...

Wow! I know so much more about you! You are so cute!

Morgan Greaves said...

Oh Mitzi...I just love you! That was so fun to read more about you..we are kind of two peas in a pod on a lot of things!!!

Erin said...

I would have to say we have alot in common! It was fun reading about you and getting to know you a little bit better! You serioulsy are one of the nicest people I know and I am SO glad we have become friends :) FYI: You are a KILLER dodgeball player!!

Kami said...

Ha, it kinda looks like a lot of us are a lot the same :). Most of these I would put on my list as well... But some that I totally would not! Not a list maker, not me, not at all! But Dax, man he is the list maker. I do want to be like my sister when I grow up too!

The Porter Family said...

Hey! I loved reading more about you! I agree with Ruth-more details on the dog bite and surgery. Hope you don't mind me blogstalking you... :)

Tori said...

Wow! Your blog is so great! Those pictures are really fun, and it looks like you have a lot of fun with all your friends. I'm so glad we started a blog, because it is such an easy way to keep up with you guys. I remember, just about a year ago, when I couldn't cognitively function without you-- we were inseparable! Man, I miss you! We will positively get together this summer before we move. What a fun blog!
Tori