slide show

Saturday, July 19, 2014

Week 38-39

The time is here. Just a few more days until we get to meet our precious child. All the little worries from the last 40 weeks of pregnancy seem to creep up on me these last final days. Will the baby be healthy? Will the delivery go okay? Will my boys do okay with the transition. Do people still die in childbirth? Do babies? Please just be safe! Reflecting on this new life has made me grateful for the time I've had with my two older boys and it makes me only hope that I can be as close to number three.

We've been on a serious hunt for a name these last couple months. Like serious! Nothing just seems to feel right. Even though I'm a planner (which is the understatement of the century) and am the least decisive person you'll ever meet, I guess we go to the hospital and see what this babe looks like before picking. I just want him to have an awesome name... No pressure, right?

As far as pain and being miserable, just a few more short days. Because I want to be certain I get the entire IV of medicine (it's supposed to go through 4 hours before delivery) for the Strep B, I think it's safer to get started this time. I'd feel so guilty if I didn't and something happened to our sweetie. So that means I'll have three deliveries that are all different... Water broke/epidural, unmedicated in hospital and now an induction (please pray not a c-section though).

Here's to the excitement of a new baby and the emotions of the next few days. I can't wait to have this baby in my arms!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

geoteknik

it’s very amazing. Thanks for it.

geoteknik