slide show

Saturday, July 19, 2014

36-37

Uncle Andy got hitched. We are so excited for him too. When I met Andy he was 14 so I've seen him change and grow through the years and I'm ecstatic for his new stage of  being a newlywed and parenting a 7 year old. He'll do awesome and we couldn't be happier than welcoming another little boy to the family to join our all boys clan!

For the past month or so, I have experienced intense Braxton Hicks. No big deal, right? Ya, it wouldn't be except this is the first time I have ever had them with any of my three pregnancies and because of it, my body thinks it needs to give them super duper intense to make up for it. Ouch!

I can't walk normal anymore with my pelvic pain and all this gosh darn pressure. I try my hardest to suck it up but I swear I walk like a 90 year old. I'll never make fun of waddling ever again. It's not a choice, it's a sad reality.

No comments: