slide show

Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Preschool

Funny story...
All morning long as we were getting ready for our first day of preschool (which my little buddy was so so so excited for) Hayes kept telling me that Pluto was going to school with him. I didn't think anything of it because my son has a thing for imaginary dogs so I just figured imaginary Pluto was going to school with him. Right before I took him in the front door I asked him what I could see bulging in his book bag. He unzips it and tells me, "I told you Pluto wanted to go to school with me." Needless to say, we shoved him back in and Pluto spent Hayes first day of school with him.

Now every time since, Hayes asks me to just "drop him off" and he'll run up the stairs by himself. Such an independent little guy that doesn't even need his momma anymore!









1 comment:

Marie Rose said...

He is so handsome and looks so much like Chris! I hope you are loving it down there and that baby is on his way!