slide show

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Weeks 33-36

Crazy! Yep, we are just a little crazy!

1. Drove to Utah and saw Wicked (so fun).
2. Happy 7 year anniversary.
3. Shot weddings and a family session while waddling my bruised pelvic bone around.
4. Sewed bumper pads, crib skirt, crib sheet, roman shades for the babe's room as well as our bedroom curtains and the playroom's curtains. You know me better than that. Of course I didn't do the sewing. Aunt Meri did the hard work but I was great at giving moral support! So grateful for her!
5. Went to lunch and my sister and friends spoiled the new baby rotten. Again so grateful for them!
6. Drove to Jackson, WY.
7. Camped for a week. Yes, I camped at 35 wks preggo. lol!
8. Rafted the Snake River (don't freak out, the water was slow so I felt very safe).
9 Smelly, smelly outhouses = gag!
10. Drove back to Utah.
11. Drove home to Vegas.

All in two weeks. Yep, that was like 25 hours of driving.

Phew! We had so much fun but I'm pretty sure I'll never recover and every single time I walk by my car my pelvic bone screams in terror. I never want to get in that car ever again ;)

No comments: