slide show

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Week 21-23


Did I say I couldn’t get enough of your kicking? Let me rephrase that.  I can’t get enough of your kicking between the hours of 7:30 am and 10:00 pm, but those darn late night kicks are already strong enough to wake me up…or at least strong enough to stomp on my bladder and send me running for the potty.

The last little while has been nothing but a blur. Hayes and I flew back to Utah to do some photography and then came back to move into our new house. The week we moved in Pop pop came down to help us as well as Kami and her 4 kids (she adopted Makelle for the weekend).  They were here for a week and then Chris’ grandparents, aunt, uncle and parents came down for his graduation. (Yaay Chris for graduating!). Then we dropped all the boxes where they were, which was pretty much the same place we put them when moving in because of lack of time, and headed back to Utah for more wedding photoshoots.

So now we are back to Vegas and trying to get into a schedule again. We have approximately 16 weeks to get a house unpacked, painted, cleaned and somewhat decorated. 

Although I say 16 weeks, I really don’t know if you’ll stay put that long. The doctor says that you are already measuring a week ahead of schedule and might be a “big baby”. I don’t mind big, as long as it means healthy!

No comments: