slide show

Thursday, December 24, 2009

temple square and santa

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
The second we sat Hayes down on Santa's lap he was mesmerized by his big white fluffy beard. As soon as he noticed something behind the beard, not so mesmerized anymore. Maybe next year.
Temple square was so cold, but Selma and Hayes didn't seem to mind all bundled in their blankets. I don't think either of them blinked the entire time.
Nothing better than a fun night to get us in the Christmas spirit!

6 comments:

Steph said...

Cute post Mitz!! Now all I need to do is post a link to your blog to take care of my Temple Square post, hehe :) It was way fun! Glad we made it before the lights turned off, haha!

Kari said...

Your coat is so dang cute! I love it! Fun pics from temple square. You've got one adorable boy!

Ryan and Shalee said...

I know this might be weird but I found your blog through Stephs, but I was wondering if there was anyway I can ask you some questions about USN and the prerequists and stuff. I read that your husband went there and my husband is thinking pharmacy and hopefulle there but I just have questions. If so will you please contact me at shaleenay@msn.com. Thanks

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Marie Rose said...

Hey Mitzi...I seriously love your pictures. I wish I was that good at taking pictures. Yours turned out great. Hey email me your email address so i can invite you to view my blog since I've been blog stocking you. mariehutchison@hotmail.com

Paige said...

Boy!?!? what? no, girl. :) just kidding. I'll love whatever I have. I miss you too mitzi! I'll be home sometime before I have this baby for a shower so I'm sure I'll see you then and then again after we have the baby.

I love these pictures! Little Hayes is adorable. He makes me want to have a boy. I think he's the cutest little baby. I hope everything is going well for you guys!