slide show

Sunday, August 9, 2009

And the winner is...

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

You are all awesome for helping me spread the word about my eyelash extensions!

Because I have had such a great response and so much support, I want to sweeten the deal even more! If you were one of the people who posted my link and picture on your blog, I'll do a full set for you for $55. I know, I'm crazy! The only thing is you have to book by Sept. 1st.


Can you feel the excitement?
...
Are you ready for this?
...
Are you sure?
...
Okay, here it is...
Random.org picked the lucky winner to be...


The Thompson's that said...
Super FUN! I am a friend of Kami's and saw this on her blog! I would love to get this done! I bet you will do so well doing this once the word is out! Who can resist a set of great long lashes.:)
August 6, 2009 11:46 AM



E-mail me at mitziray@yahoo.com to set up an appointment!

2 comments:

Maria said...

Yeah!!! I am soooo excited!!! I will be emailing you to schedule a time - Thanks so much!!!
Maria

Chelsey said...

HEY MITZI, I DON'T KNOW IF YOU REMEMBER ME, I'M BOWEN CROWTHER'S OLDER SIS. CHELSEY FROM I THINK GOOD OL' WAHLQUIST/FREMONT. I HAVE NO IDEA HOW I STUMBLED ACROSS YOUR BLOG, BUT MAN AM I SO GLAD I DID! I HAD SOME DONE IN TREMONTON FOR $125 BUCKS AND THE FILL IN'S WERE $75. SO YOU ARE DIRT CHEAP! LOVE IT! I AM TOTALLY GOING TO KEEP YOUR SITE, SO WHEN WE MOVE TO N.OGDEN IN A WEEK I CAN TOTALLY CALL YOU! WAHOO I AM SOOOOO EXCITED!
ANYWHO MY BLOG IS PRIVATE, SO IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO TAKE A PEEK EMAIL ME YOUR ADDY AND I WILL GET YOU AN INVITE.
NCCHRISTENSEN@Q.COM