slide show

Monday, December 22, 2008

What happened to me?

Meet my picture-less blog. The funny thing is that I love pictures. When did I become one of those crappy bloggers that never posts any pictures? Well, here goes a little catching up. Let's take it all the way back to our amazing trip to Hawaii in October with Lisa, Brian, Dax, and Kami...




Halloween


Thanksgiving

and just a few random ones for fun, well not necessarily that much fun for me. Want to know ackward? Try taking a picture of only you just standing there. Anyway, here is my fat progression.







Go ahead, laugh it up. I know your just jealous you aren't getting fatter everyday too!

5 comments:

hoLLY said...

im totally not laughing, however I do know the feeling!! YOu really look great though! Im so excited for you guys! we need to do something soon! hope you guys have a great Christmas! muah!

Darcie said...

I am jealous seriously! I'm only 14weeks and I'm bigger then you....LOL You look GREAT!
How are you feeling?

Lisa said...

I love those pictures! I wasn't as good at taking them as you are. But you look amazing! I love it!

Kami said...

I am not laughing because I do see myself get fatter everyday... hmmmm one small problem, I am not prego.hhhmmmph! Oh well!

Lissy and Dan Valletta said...

Oh! You're so cute! I couldn't help but notice your hair change in each of your pics, you always have such cute hair! I'm so excited for you guys!