slide show

Monday, December 22, 2008

Highly emotional pregnant moment #753...and #754

#753 - I’m not quite sure when I cried harder, at dinner or after. The crying started when my aunt Meri asked me how work was and before I could even attempt an answer the tears were streaming. I guess she didn’t need an explanation at that point anyway. Dramatic, I know. I couldn’t hide the river flowing over my cheeks as my mind filled with all the things on my to-do list and the hours of correcting I had before parent teacher conferences the next day. Teaching English is overwhelming, so I just cried.

At this point most people would have responded with a simple, “that sucks Mitzi” and maybe even felt bad for me for a minute and went on their way, but that’s not my family. Instead, they all jumped up and started helping out.

After I got home that night I was thinking about my sister, husband, and aunt sitting there on the front room floor with their red pens in hand and I was so overwhelmed with gratitude. The tears started streaming once more and just the thought of my family's love for me brought me to my highly emotional pregnant moment #754.

3 comments:

AnGiE said...

I remember those "dramatic moments" It just makes us pregnant girls feel better to have an emotional break down! Ü I'm sure you'll have many more!

Chelle said...

I'm lauging! Not because you were crying, but because I have so been there! Love ya Mitz!

Anonymous said...

I will help you correct any time babe. I love you, and i cant wait for number 756