slide show

Monday, April 30, 2012

Week 14 & 15


Dr H: Do you guys want to know the gender?
Us: YES!
Dr H: (puts ultrasound machine on my tummy and sees the baby’s back. Wiggles machine a tich and gets the shot within seconds).
Boy!
Me: How sure are you?
Dr H: Want me to keep looking?...Boy (readjusts machine) Boy (readjusts machine) Boy. Boy. Boy. Boy. Definitely boy!

Wow! I have a flash forward to mud, trucks and tons more sports in our future. Hayes will have a little buddy to show how to get into trouble. He’ll have his brother the way I had my sister. Best of friends!

Chris’ flash forward was a little different. We get in the car and he says, “Wow, a boy huh? That means you’re going to want to try for a girl again aren’t you?”
Baahahaha! SO funny and so excited to meet our little dude!

No comments: