slide show

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

A session of my boy!

That's right, you heard it. This is a complete session that I finally got around to editing 100% of my little stud. I swear sometimes (all the time) Hayes gets the shaft when it comes to real sessions. The one person I love to take pictures of the most is the one person that never gets more than a random picture here and there. Because I do it all the time for other people it is hard for me to remember to grab out my nice camera and take some picture for myself. Well, here you go little Hayes. I think we captured your personality perfectly!












2 comments:

Ehlers Family said...

Ummm could he seriously get any cuter?? His pictures are adorable. I love his outfits. Can you come shop for me for Mason? Thanks!

hoLLY said...

I am dying mitzi! these are stinking adorable! These pics really do show how cute he is. What a stylish little man!