slide show

Saturday, August 20, 2011

Twitterpated

Yes, they love each other. Yes, I encourage it.

It was getting dark quick so I tried to hurry and catch a few shots of these rascals before the sun completely disappeared. We had just finished taking pictures of Selma's (adorable) new baby brother and I was dying over how cute Selma and Hayes were playing (in this scrumptious field might I add). They were running around hand in hand & I just about melted when Selma bent down and kissed Hayes better so he'd stop crying - Oh young love.

3 comments:

Michelle Montgomery said...

Goodness, they are cute! You're new blog layout is adorable. I want to steal it.

oops! said...

I check in on you, just thought I would let you know! Love you Mitzi!

Steph said...

How did I miss this adorable post?! I love them, I hope they stay best buddies forever :)