slide show

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Nudity - 2 yrs


To some people it’s totally natural, to my little boy it was a foreign concept.

My son takes after my hubby in more ways then Chris would like to admit. They both like to go to bed completely and fully clothed. No kidding. Chris will even wear a hoodie to bed in summer. If you find Chris or Hayes hanging out around the house most of the time they have their shoes on. Hayes even freaks out when I change his clothes and boy does that kid want a shirt back on asap. Odd, I know.

That’s why I thought it was so dang weird when Hayes discovered (and even weirder that he liked) nudity. It was foreign to him and I guess he had to get out  all his nudist desires. For two days, every stinking time Hayes would disappear he’d be found hiding behind the couch cushions taking his clothes off as fast as he possibly could.  Whenever I’d get him out of his crib he was naked...and covered in pee.






No comments: