slide show

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I need this kid!

Sure he might depend on me for food, clothes, to tuck him in at night, to kiss away his owie, for just about everything, but no matter how much he needs me I need him more.

I need to see his new toothy grin when he knows he's into something he shouldn't be. I need to hear his fast little doggy pant as he scurries away to not get cought. I need to hear the giggles of anticipation as he's swooped up in the air and tickled all over, the way he dives into my arms (separation anxiety and all), waves with both hands, bounces to music (especially Lada Gaga), is obsessed with his tongue, wobbles as he stands, tugs on my pant leg, yells "momma" throughout the house, can't get enough of the stairs...

I can't imagine a day without my little buddy. I can't wait to pal around for the rest of forever with him because as much as I think he needs me, I'll always need him just a little bit more!

Here are his 9 month stats (our little squirt).
Weight 16.5 -3%
Length 29 - 76%
Head 27%
Yes, I know he's 11 mo. now. So I'm a little behind but I had to share still :)

And what would a post be without talking about a little reflux? The puking is FINALLY slowing down (knock on wood) but definitely not gone. I'm happy to say there are a couple days a week we go without any puke at all! Maybe we can get him to frump up a little now!

I wanted to take some 9 mo. pics of my baby and I am so happy to say that Hayes is actually pretty photogenic. Wahoo! We got these in like 20 min. Please bless he always stays this way!


Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

This mom seriously needs this kid!!!

8 comments:

Paige said...

seriously so cute! Makes me so excited to have a little boy! Great pics too! K, I've been meaning to ask you...do you love your petunia picklebottom diaper bag? I've been considering getting one but they're a little pricey so I'm just wondering if you've found yours was worth it? They're so cute!

Steph said...

Oh little Hayes, such cute pics Mitz, love them and love you guys! :)

Rory & Lori said...

Ok looking at this post makes me realize two things. First of all I REALLY want you to take our pictures because you are by far my favorite photographer. Second, I really hope I have a daughter next so she can marry this little stud! :)

Marie Rose said...

K Mitzi I L.O.V.E. these pictures. I seriously can't wait until I have you do Eden's. I'm so excited. Your little man is adorable! I love him.

Ruth said...

I'm seriously so jealous right now! Way to help me on the baby-hungry-thing. :)

Plus, you'll always have amazing pics of your kids! Don't you want to move to Dallas so you can take of my kids too?!

Chelle said...

He's darling Mitz!! Those pics are great!

Kari said...

He is one cute kid! And has a talented photography mom! That was a way cute post!

hoLLY said...

these pics are adorable Mitzi! he is such little stud and very photogenic! yesterday was tons of fun! thanks!