slide show

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"Noddin my head like yea"

Me, my girly, and a little Miley

Girls night with my little ‘V’ (she made me laugh when she gave me permission to call her that). I am a little biased because she is my only niece, but I do have to say that Nav just might be the cutest little 5 year old ever! No joke. I just can’t get enough of her and her geniusness.

It was so fun to spend the day just the two of us. We went to dinner and then rocked out at the Miley concert. It took her a little bit to get used to her crazy aunt jamming to the music before she started getting into it herself. Next thing you know she was dancing in the aisle.

The funniest part of the day was seeing my little social butterfly in action. We saw some of her friends while we were eating dinner and our aunt Meri when we were in line getting a shirt, so she knew her friends and cousins were among the million of other girls in the crowd. The entire night she kept searching for her little friends, hoping to see them again.

After the concert…
Navie: “Um, can we just wait here on this statue for a minute?”
Me: “Sure, how come?”
Navie: “Ya know, I just want to sit and look for a minute.”
Me: “What are we looking for…your friends?”
Navie: “No, just looking.”
Long pause. Deep concentration as she obviously looks into the crowed pouring out of the Delta Center for her friends.
Navie: “Kaitlin was wearing a red shirt, wasn’t she?”

Lol! She is a hoot! On the way home I was asking her about her favorite part and before she could answer, the sweet girl was asleep. She was so tired after all the excitement! Oh man, I love that girl!

Dude, blogger keeps making my pictures blurry too. What the heck?

1 comment:

hoLLY said...

what a fun night! love miley! you girls are so cute!