slide show

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

He's already changed so much!

Week 1
Coming home - This picture makes me want to run and snuggle his newness!
Happy Easter! (FYI-Hayes' bday will actually be on Easter in 2023)
Week 2

Week 3

Week 4

At four weeks Hayes already started rolling onto his side and is so good at holding his head up by himself.

Week 5

Week 6

We have such an active baby! Most of the time when I go and get Hayes out of his crib (since six weeks) he had wiggled himself sideways. He also HATES being swaddled in his blanket unless his arms can be free to move about.

Week 7

His signature waking up pout face...


I can't believe our little baby is already
2 months old now!!!

We went to the doctor yesterday and he got his first shots. It was the first time I've ever heard his hurt cry. It was SO SO SO heartbreaking!

Weight 11 lbs. 14 oz. (57%)

Head (27%)

Height 24 in. (86%)

Here's our little man now...

6 comments:

Steph said...

Oh man, I love this little guy!! He really is so good at holding his head up, what a champ!! The hurt cry really is heartbreaking isn't it? It makes me want to cry everytime, Selma's mom's a bigger wuss than her that's for sure.. I swear you blink and they get that much bigger, it's so crazy!!

Chelle said...

Mitz, I LOVE him! Cutest little guy ever. You guys need to keep having babies :)

Erin said...

Not only is he the cutest little boy...but so are his clothes! I can not believe how decked out you have him! I love it! I agree with Michelle...you need to keep having babies!!

Anonymous said...

Oh how sweet is he! He is getting so big. I cant wait to meet this little guy in person! We need to get a park date planned if it ever becomes summer! He is so adorable mitzi!

The Tracys said...

He is the most adorable little guy ever! Isabelle absolutely loved him! He is so sweet. You guys are such a cute little family! Can't wait to get together again.

Amelia said...

These are precious!! He has changed a ton! What a beautiful little boy!