slide show

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Showers!

My family had a huge shower to get us a little more ready for baby to make his big debut. Seriously, there were so many of us. Kam and Meri are really getting taken advantage of during this entire baby ordeal. Thanks for the shower and help once again! If there is one thing baby will have when he gets here, it's definitely a lot of people who already love him.

Then at work we went to Wingers and had a little baby party. It is so nice to have such awesome, supportive friends to hang out with at school. I really hope I can go part time next year so I can stay with all of them!

After that my high school friends all got together and had a little shower for me at Olive Garden. It was so fun to just sit and catch up on life. I love these girls!


And to wrap it all up, my mom's family finished all the spoiling with a shower last weekend. His room is so full of fun things now!


This is the cute little dog that Navie picked out for the baby all by herself, and was so excited to give to me! She really is the most thoughtful little girl!






Thanks again guys!

2 comments:

Katie and Rob said...

I keep checking back to see if the little guy has made his debut yet...so exciting! Can't wait to see pictures! Ahh...he will be here before you know it!

Chelle said...

I just got Kam's text! I'm dying to see him. I'm so happy for you guys! Can't wait to hear all about it. Way to go Momma!