slide show

Thursday, February 12, 2009

If the secret door out was on the left, he'd never get out.

If my right side is a Royal Suite, my left side must be a Best Western.

I always thought my left side was my good side. Obviously, I've been wrong all along.

Baby thinks my left side is ghetto. Every appointment we go to, there he is always squished into my bladder as far right as possible. Anytime I see a bulging body part, it's always on the right. It never fails, if I lay on my right side I squash his little paradise and he gives a hi-ya right back at me full force. If I lay on my left it's like those mattress commercials where the glass of wine withstands a bouncing bowling ball right next to it, he doesn't move an inch.
Meet my ever-so-protruding right side. Yes, I do think my stomach is going to be permanently lopsided.

7 comments:

Ruth said...

you're still beautiful to me! congrats, you only have 2 more months to go!!!

Steph said...

Not to mention his "baby-jealousy" :) He doesn't want his mommy to hold any other babies, hehe, what a character, can't wait to meet him!

Chelle said...

You're belly looks great! :)

Kami said...

ha ha ha, I am literally laughing out loud. I read your title, and I am thinking WHAT IS SHE THINKING TALKING ABOUT THE SECRET DOOR? This is a public blog you know. Children could read this... ha ha ha.

hoLLY said...

haha your so funny! I remember that same feeling, mine was always bad if i layed on one side and he would like float to the other, it was so weird!

The Porter Family said...

Yeah, it probably will be lopsided forever....too bad. ;)

Katie and Rob said...

Oh my goodness! Your little one will be here before you know it!!! How exciting! Do you have a name picked out?