slide show

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Moving to Las Vegas

No, not really. We are just moving across the street. I just wanted you to realize how much you'd miss me for a second!

Yep, along with work, the Praxis test, coaching, my family shower, my google reader account with 100's of unread blogs (you guys, don't take me so seriously...I'm not that addicted to blogs), and everything else this week, I am nine months pregnant and we are moving. As if my toes aren’t hanging off the cliff already. I guess it could be worse though, it's just across the street.

The story goes that my grandpa will be selling our condo, so he wants us to move into one across the street. I guess it's better now compared to the week after the baby comes like we were first told. It's newly refinished with new carpet and appliances and it even has an extra room, so that will be nice, but packing is such a pain.

Now the rush is on to paint and set up the baby’s room so we can get everything ready before he comes. Thank heavens for everyone's willingness to help our desperate butts.

4 comments:

Erin said...

I would cry if you were moving to Vegas! I am glad to know you are moving just across the street! You do have alot going on...just remember...life goes on after the baby gets here so if you don't get it all done...it will be ok :) Call me if you need any help! I am a killer painter!!

Paige said...

I almost cried...now I'm just mad. What a mean joke! :) I'm happy that you're not moving too far away...unless it was to kentucky, then that would be sweet! (that's where we're most likely going in the Fall, tear). If you guys need help me and PHil would both be willing. let us know!

Chelle said...

Ooohh!! New carpet!! You're going to love it when the baby is here! Can't wait to meet him!

Tori said...

Good luck on the move-- wish we could help you guys. It's pretty exciting that you are getting into a new place though!